Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, November 04, 2017

Cute Crimbo Couple

Another five 'quick cards' (read basic layout) made this afternoon. I've used a cute topper I found in my Christmas stash - it may have been cut from an old shop-bought card...




I mounted the image on gold mirri-card and used some pretty gold star patterned paper as a backing. The greeting was printed using Formal 436 font and I've added a tiny holly branch in the corner with gold pearl 'berries'.

I'm entering this into the challenges at:

Crafty Friends #70 - Christmas
Creative Fingers #140 - anything goes
Crimbo Crackers #144 - quick and easy
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #358- anything goes
Cute Card Thursday #502 - anything goes
As You Like It - Christmas or non-Christmas and why. Definitely Christmas - I love playing with shiny and glittery papers that can look tacky at other times of the year. You can never be too blingy on a Christmas card!

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

4 comments:

  1. Christmas bling?? Bring it on!! I love this card, such a great image and the design is so effective. Thank you for joining in at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super Christmas card, I love the sweet image. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. Love the textured card, it really lifts the whole composition x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, the gold details are great. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete