Challenge Winning cards

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Penguin Love

Penguin cards are very popular where I work - I often get asked to make special cards with this theme. I desperately need some more penguin images as I use this cutie by Blackberry Jelly far too often!


I coloured and fussy cut the images and mounted them on matted die-cut hearts. The black and white polka-dot paper is from my stash and I added a computer generated greeting usen Kristen font. Finally I've added some punched red hearts.

I'm entering this card into the challenges at:

Southern Girls Challenge - anything goes
Crafty Gals Corner #71 - Polka dots or stripes 
Crafting From The Heart #111 - anything goes
Aud Sentiment - anything goes/sentiment
Crafty Addicts - anything goes/sentiment

Thanks for looking!

Sharon
x

5 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, they are just too cute! Fab card. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is so cute and adorable. Love the polka dots background and the design of your card, lovely.
    Thanks for sharing in The Crafting Addicts Challenge. Hope to see you again.
    Rebecca, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, so cute! I can see why you use those fab penguins so often. Truly fabulous image. Love the card design and polka dots. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Southern Girls this fortnight for our 'Anything Goes' challenge. Love to see you play along again next challenge. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great color combo for these two! Love those pops of red!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Polka Dots and/or Stripes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why they get uses often. Two fab little penguins. A well designed card. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this fortnight and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete