Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Blue Daisies

Do blue daisies even exist? I don't know but that's the colour I've used to match the gorgeous polka dot backing paper. The paper is from my stash and the image is of course from Digistamp Boutique. I've tried to shape the daisy heads to make them look more real - it's kinda worked!


I've entered this card into the challenges at:

Allsorts Challenge Blog - Any occasion other than birthday
Simply Create Too - Anything goes
Sister Act Challenge - Anything goes

Thanks for looking

Sharon
x

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card!! Love that pretty flower image and sentiment you used!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I don't know if there are blue daisies or not, but that's the beauty of making our own art! Love the sweet little pearl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete