Challenge Winning cards

Friday, January 30, 2015

Loads of Lego

I'm having trouble sleeping at the moment so I've been up since silly o'clock! Hence the early post...

I've made lego cards before (here) so this was the first theme that came to mind when I needed to make a 9th birthday card for a friend's Son. The actual lego pieces are fairly simple to create - various squares and oblongs with punched paper circles mounted on top using foam fads. The hard part is to arrange the pieces so that the same coloured blocks aren't touching!


The result - a very bright card for a young lad.

I've entered this card into the current challenges at:

Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - masculine birthday
Through The Craft Room Door Challenge - anything goes
Make My Monday Challenge - bright and cheery colours

Enjoy your day

Sharon
x

5 comments:

  1. That's a fantastic card for a young boy! Love it :) Thanks for joining us at TTCRD
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, I love this card!!! Super idea!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, Joan dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bright card, thank you for joining us at MMM.
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful creation and thanks for sharing it with us at MMM last week.
    Fliss DT x

    ReplyDelete