Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Cream and Gold with a Touch of Red Bling!

Today's card was a very quick one! I bought some foiled and die cut Christmas images at a recent craft fair - very useful for last minute cards. I'm not sure who makes them as there's no brand to be seen. I've mounted the image onto some Swiss dot embossed cream matting and added some red gems for a bit of sparkle.

Now this card annoys me for two reasons; firstly the person who requested it wanted 'Nana' spelt in this way - I have always spelt it 'Nanna'. Secondly, the Christmas tree has been printed not quite centre - this is absolutely killing me!





I've entered this into the 'anything goes' challenges at:


Thanks for looking!

Sharon
x
 
 


7 comments:

  1. Wonderful christmas card, lovely design, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Christmas card. I really like the cream, gold, and red color combo.....lovely design too. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card Sharon thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Dianne x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simple elegance of this card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love this color combo. That tree is so pretty. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very awesome tree! Thanks so much for joining in with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card with a lovely christmas design.
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete