Challenge Winning cards

Monday, October 20, 2014

Lego Birthday Card

Annoying stuff isn't it, especially if you stand on a piece in your bare feet!

I've often thought of making a card on a Lego theme and my chance came when I was asked to make a card for a friend's son who loves the stuff...



I've created a Lego frame around a die-cut number and greeting. The Lego blocks were fiddly rather than difficult - I've created the 3D effect by using tiny foam pads under the circles.

I've entered this card into the challenges at:

Seize The Birthday - Anything Goes
Come And Get It Challenge - card for a child
Quirky Crafts Challenge - frame it

Thanks for looking

Sharon
x

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea, Sharon. Great card for a child. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete