Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Spitfire

Afternoon all...

Today's card is a special card for a friend's Dad. He loves anything to do with aircraft but to link up with the present she had bought for him, my friend requested a Spitfire theme.




I found a picture of a spitfire using Google and printed 3 copies so I could decoupage the image. It looked a bit odd against the bright white background so I used a couple of brown ink pads to give a grubbier look. I've added texture with the corrugated brown card and the burlap.

I've entered this card into the current challenges at:

Southern Girls Challenge - use some texture
Seize The Birthday - anything goes
Brown Sugar - anything goes
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - anything goes

Thanks for looking

Sharon 
x

4 comments:

  1. fab for a man thanks for sharing with SBBC this week Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic masculine card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card I'm sure he's going to really love it. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.

    ReplyDelete