Challenge Winning cards

Friday, April 11, 2014

Easter Fun

Hi Folks

It was my turn to choose the theme of the challenge at Totally Papercrafts this week and I chose:
 EASTER
 Have a look over there and join in the fun - there two wonderful sponsors this week and some fabulous inspiration by the design team:

 
 and
 

Now I don't normally make Easter cards so this was a bit of a challenge for me! In a box in the depths of my craft room I had some chipboard shapes with an Easter theme which I used with some 'egg' patterned paper I got from a craft fair (it might be Kanban judging by the thickness of it). The layout is very simple but I love the colourful array of Spring shades...




I've entered this into the challenges at:

Divas By Design - Easter/Spring
Eclectic Ellapu - Easter
Dream Valley  - Easter
Moving Along With The Times - Easter
Cute Card Thursday - Easter

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x


 

3 comments:

  1. Super card, so colourful and a lovely spring feel

    Thanks For joining us on MAWTT this week

    Hugs Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Easter card. Love the gorgeous Spring colours. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Easter card - super pretty colours.
    Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete