Challenge Winning cards

Friday, November 01, 2013

Emily's First Christmas

Afternoon all

It's been a lovely bright day here in the north east - two loads of washing dried outside this afternoon - success! I also had time to make this card for my ever-growing pile...






I used a delightful snow baby image by Jenni Hamilton at Card Mad Fairy's creations, coloured with pro markers and fussy cut. The striped paper came in a pack with a magazine and as embellishments I've added pale pink snowflakes with buttons in the middle.

This card is my entry for today's challenge at Totally Paper Crafts (use buttons) - I start on their design team with next week's challenge so this got me right in the mood for the challenges ahead!

 Thanks for visiting - enjoy the weekend

Sharon
x

1 comment:

  1. I thought I was seeing things sweetie, didn't know it is next week you start with us. Lol!!! Gorgeous card. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete