Challenge Winning cards

Friday, November 08, 2013

CASEd Farmyard Birthday Card

Today's card is a special request for a little boy who is about to turn 3. He is mad about farms - everything from tractors to pigs. I had nothing suitable amongst my dies or decoupage, I couldn't find any nice digis or patterned papers to I turned to Google (a crafter's best friend!)

I soon found this wonderful card on an etsy site - Jilly Bear Designs - and I decided to have a go myself. Most crafters don't mind you CASE-ing their cards (stands for Copy And Share Everything) as long as you give them credit for the original card.

Here's Jilly Bear's original...


And here's my interpretation..


I'm rather pleased with it - all the animals have been made using various punches and dies and I've used card candi on the bunting rather than twine.

So a big thank you to Jilly for inspiring me with her wonderful card!

I've entered this card into the following challenges:

Papercrafting Journey - CASE a card
Cute Card Thursday - Animal Magic

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! The hen in the window really made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete