Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, October 05, 2013

Christmas Heart

Nice to be back in my craft room this weekend after a lovely two weeks lazing on a sunbed in Turkey! 

To get back into the swing of things I've headed straight to this week's challenge at Less Is More...

White Christmas
For our challenge this week, we have chosen to add another parameter to our colour challenge and that is that the submissions must be Christmas related cards.
The colour is 
WHITE on WHITE
 
I love the look of white on white - makes CAS cards look even cleaner.
 
 
I've used punched snowflakes to form a heart and added gems for a bit of bling. The hammered card adds texture and I've printed the greeting on the computer using a light grey Copperplate Gothic font.
 
Thanks for looking!
 
Sharon
x

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful and crisp card! Inky greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea! I will keep the inspiration for my own x-mas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO pretty Sharon, I'm sure it will thrill your Mam will love it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty with all those snowflakes - thanks for the wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gems add a lovely festive touch. The punch out in a heart formation is a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card sharon

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete