Challenge Winning cards

Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Less Is More - Autumn Leaves

I'm sure my nose crinkled a wee bit when I saw this week's challenge at Less Is More! It's colour scheme week and the chosen colours are way out of my comfort zone...



Still - I wasn't going to be beaten. The colours made me think of Autumn leaves so that's the route I took. I die cut some branches of leaves in the colours shown and arranged them 'artistically' across the card. The rub on sentiment comes from my box of things that must be used! I'm unsure about the result - the random greeting makes me wonder what occasion this card could be used for. But I guess that's the beauty of challenges - to stretch you out of your zone!



Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x


5 comments:

  1. This is just lovely Sharon!
    I'm glad this set of colours didn't beat you.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. sharon this is fabulous... love the leaves
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, and love the way you have used your die cuts
    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great make for the challence and beautiful leaves!

    ReplyDelete