Challenge Winning cards

Thursday, May 09, 2013

Birthday Candles

I've had such a busy week with work and home stuff that I haven't had a chance to make a card since last weekend - I'm sure I have withdrawal symptoms! Today's card is a real quickie to get me back on track.

Inspired by the Clean and Simple challenge at Moving Along With The Times and the code word 'rainbow' at Addicted to CAS I came up with this:


Seven punched candles in the colours of the rainbow and a computer printed greeting - it took all of 10 minutes to make and the most time consuming part was lining up the candles. Too clean and simple? I guess I just love white space!

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable and fun card! Well done~ Thanks for joining in with Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Great take on this weeks theme. Thank you for playing along with the ATCAS challenge.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is so sweet, what a cute creation, Thanks for playing with us on MAWTT this week, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete