Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, December 30, 2012

There's No Business Like Snow Business

Here's my last Christmas card this year specially made for someone who likes singing, dancing and musical theatre. The image is a freebie which I found by Googling 'dancing snowman'... 



I've coloured him using promarkers and mounted him on a blue and white spotty background for a 'snow at night' effect. The spotlights are cut from very thin yellow paper and I couldn't resist a play on the famous song from Annie Get Your Gun for the greeting.

I've entered this card into the following challenges:


Order of the Opus Gluei - free for all
Digi Haven - use a free digi
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - anything goes






9 comments:

  1. Love the way the dancing snowman is in the spotlight - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 105 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this and what an awesome freebie find too. The spotlights are so perfect shining on this adorable dancing snowman. Thank you for joining us at Digi Haven. Please check back on Jan. 4th for our huge grand re-opening. Lots of fun and lots of prizes. ♥ Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dancing snowman in the spotlight is a fun freebie find. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Haven

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fun card and that cute dancing snowman! Thanks for sharing it with us at the December Anything Goes Digi Haven Challenge!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling snowman--how fun! It's so fabulous to create cards specifically for someone, isn't it?! Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, I really love the "spotlights" on the snowman! It's perfect for our first challenge of the year at Opus Gluei!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The spotlight is inspired :-)
    Love the name of your blog and your bio!
    Wishing you a very Shiny New Year!
    Thank you for playing with us at Opus Gluei :-)
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what fun, I love the spotlights you've created, very clever. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven and hope to see you back again soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too much fun here. Now I'll be singing this song all night. Good thing I like it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OPUS GLUEI.

    ReplyDelete