Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Bright and Cheerful

Today's challenge at Secret Crafter is to make a 'bright and cheerful' card.

While watching the men's gymnastics this morning, I sat  making up decoupage toppers and here's one on the cards I put together for my box. I make loads of cards for 'mam's' as they are so difficult to find in shops, and no one I know says 'mum' so they are a good seller.


This topper is gorgeous! It's from a sheet of toppers by Kanban, which I feel are quite expensive but they are so pretty. I've added some sparkly gems as highlights on the flowers and added a gossamer ribbon bow.

These olympics are going to be a productive time if I keep this up!

 

2 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy if you are interested and have not already joined me for my celebrations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete