Challenge Winning cards

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Wedding Hearts

For the current wedding challenge at My Time To Craft I thought I'd try to make a version of a card I've seen in a few places... hearts decorated as the bride and groom.


For the groom I placed a grey heart with a 'collar' cut into it over a base white heart and added a 'tie' made from a blue ribbon and black pearl buttons. The bride has a white 'v-necked' heart over a flesh coloured heart and I've decorated the neckline with lace and a pearl flower.

This was a vey quick and easy card to make and would be easily adaptable for civil partnerships. Ideal for matching any colour scheme aswell.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! this is just fantastic, love it hun!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a clean simple card, but so effective
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete