Challenge Winning cards

Friday, May 04, 2012

Nothing Rhymes With Orange!

Orange - a very difficult colour to wear and it is widely claimed that the word orange has no true rhyme. This is the colour that is the theme at  ABC Challenge this week. It's not a colour I use often in my cards but I managed to find these lovely 3D flowers from the Anita's Dimensions range.


The paper is from Dovecraft - Kate Knight's Wild Blossom paper pad - it matches the shape of the flowers perfectly. I've also used a dark orange ribbon, some diamantes and finished off with some fine-line doodling. Another addition for the birthday box!

2 comments:

  1. I love this to bits, what a fabulous card you've created, and I adore your sentiment. Thank you for joining in with us over at ABC. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation! I know how difficult it is to make something orange, but you did a great job!
    Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges!

    *hugs*
    Angélique-DT

    ReplyDelete