Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, May 06, 2012

Mellow Yellow

Another colour challenge - YELLOW -  this time from Mandi and Chrissie at Less Is More. Another colour that I'm not really keen on! 




The cute digi image is by Birdie Brown who gives away some gorgeous digi freebies - check out the link for a lovely stitched rose freebie. The image is coloured with the wonderful Spectrum Noir pens that my other half bought for my birthday, matted on yellow paper with an embossed layer under that. I've finished it off with a paper 'ribbon' and a digi daisy.

9 comments:

  1. Considering the fact that you're not too keen on yellow, you've made a jolly fine card with it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the detail work on your adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely sunny twitter card.
    I love this little birds.

    Marrigje

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this card - you've done a brilliant job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!! Love the image.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super crisp fresh card
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely fresh card I love the image and I like the shape of the card well done its fab.

    I have had a peek at your blog your cards are quite unique, I like how you have personnalised some of them what fabulous work you have a lovely crafting style.
    Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete