Challenge Winning cards

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Less Is More - Cut It Out

The Challenge at Less Is More this week has been to create a card with a hole or aperture. I am really loving this blog - each week I am inspired to make cards I wouldn't have thought of making by meeting whatever challenge or theme is provided. And I so love clean and simple cards - I somehow can't get the knack of those creations with all the flowers on them.


So I've made a start on Mother's Day cards - I'm pleased with the result but it was so difficult to photograph it so you can see the hole. I've added more pics so you get the idea. The aperture is on the top sheet of white card and I've attached it to the base card with 3D sticky pads. The butterfly is an X-cut punch with black diamantes on it and I made a scalloped frame using Nesties to go around the aperture. I'm going to make a batch of these in different colours - it was really quick to do.

4 comments:

  1. Super card, I enlarged the pic so I could see the aperture
    FAB card
    Thank you so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. It is so beautiful. Really well done.

    X Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card...it looks so fresh!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with this card! Its fab! Rach :) xx

    ReplyDelete