Challenge Winning cards

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Mum To Be

A quick card today then back to the Father's Day cards...


I've never made a congratulations card before for a mummy to be and I spent a happy hour going through all my digital images to find something suitable. I bought this super cute image last month from the Alexis range at The Digi Boutique and it fits the occasion perfectly. It's coloured in pastel Promarkers to match the checked paper that came free with a magazine a couple of years ago. The greeting is done with alphabet dies from X-Cut. Sweet and simple but I'm pleased with the overall effect.

I've entered this card into the following challenges:

Try It On Tuesday - Use something old and something new
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Hi there. Lovely clean and simple card. Lovely use of colour. Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely clean and simple card. Love the colours too.Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and colours. Thanks for joining us for the TioT challenge this week xx

    ReplyDelete