Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, April 02, 2011

Mother's Day #2

Wow - two posts in one day! Here's another card for Mother's Day. The image is a from the Digi Stamp Boutique, where I get most of my digi stamps. The image is coloured with promarkers and matted using scallopped nesties. The paper came with a scrapbooking set from Pound World!


I'm loving this butterfly punch from X-Cut - I've used it on loads of my Mother's Day cards and everybody thinks it's very cute.

I've entered this into the following challenges:

The Crafty Pad - For the Mums
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Flowers for Mum

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card.....simple yet really effective. We love to see your creations here at THE CRAFTY PAD, why not check out our altered CD competition, there are some FAB prizes up for grabs! Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card. I love the image and colours you've used. Definitely a card any mum would be delighted to receive. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card. I love the CAS lines. I am sure some lucky Mom will certaily enjoy your card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week for our Mother's Day challenge. Hope to see you again on Sunday for our next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the image and the delicate butterfly, perfect layout too! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenges and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete